1. The Jeju Museum of Art is displaying Ink wash paintings depicting Jeju culture and landscapes through May 21st.
Title: ‘The Scent of Ink’
Date: Through May 21
Venue: Jeju Museum of Art
Details: Ink wash paintings
2. (심헌) Simheon Gallery is hosting a pottery exhibition through May 20th.
Title: ‘May and Dishes’
Date: Through May 20
Venue: Simheon Gallery
Details: Ceramic art
3. Paintings of horses by (서광) Seogwang Elementary School students are on display at Gallery Nori.
Title: Horse Paintings
Date: Through May 17
Venue: Gallery Nori in Jeoji Artist Village
Details: Art by children
4. This year’s (보목) Bomok Damselfish Festival kicks off May 26th at the small port in Seogwipo.
Title: Bomok Damselfish Festival
Date: May 26-28
Venue: Bomok Port, Seogwipo
Details: Bare hand fishing, free food
5. The city of Seogwipo has organized concerts on the last Wednesday of every month through September in the Seogwipo Healing Forest.
Title: Forest Concert
Date: Last Wednesday of the month
Venue: Seogwipo Healing Forest
Details: Lunch can be reserved
6. Jeju Folklore & Natural History Museum is displaying material from the year 1714, when 이형상) Yi Hyeong-sang was governor of the island.
Title: ‘Special Exhibition: Governor Yi Hyeong-sang’
Date: Through May 23
Venue: Jeju Folklore & Natural History Museum
Details: Material about Jeju’s nature, history, culture